These new recruits are okay so far.
- Miko needs some confidence boosting, I’ll see what I can do about that. Maybe a “hands-on” approach (wink).
- G’hest continues to impress. Would make a good bodyguard.
- Leek will have his chance to shine. Maybe soon, too. Class act critter, tho. I trust the ole fish-head.
- Mer’lin is still an enigma. Shame about Senator Shea, she was a good egg. He may be “lost” for a bit as he adjusts to life w/o her, but we’ll keep good care of him. He’s among friends here. Something about him, tho (and no, I don’t generally succumb to Twi’lek charms… It’s something else).
- This shady Bothan is supposedly whiz-bang mech, but I’ve yet to see it (or need it, so we’ll see). Will need to keep this one under close watch, for now.
I’ve sold the Senator on these guys working for us on further “terrorist” (hah, love that. Good ole propaganda mission!) missions. He trusts me and I just have a feeling about (most of) this crew…
Operation: Wampa succeeds.
So, Cliegg is back! Missed the old guy. Interesting choice he made – having himself frozen in a carbonite slab. Guess the Imperials were closing in on him and with Deep Core so heavily blockaded and regulated, it seemed more likely that “cargo” would get thru where a “passenger” might be found out. Clever guy. Organa, always the stand-up guy and thinking ahead, had Clieg’s son Owen (handsome guy!) brought in so he’d be there when Clieg arrived. It was fun to hear them argue (Owen wants dad to come back to Tatooine and retire from his “secret agent” lifestyle. Yeah, like THAT’S going to happen. Hah.)
The intel Cliegg has brought back is unbelievably huge. Big things are brewing…
Shame we had to take out so many Imperials. The violence is escalating and this new crew made a LOT of noise on Sel Zonn. This is both a good thing (an Imperial bloody nose is always funny) AND a bad thing (I think we have their attention now). I wonder sometimes about what we’re doing. But I owe the Senator my life and will go any distance for any cause he pursues. I just fear we may have started a wave that will only pick up momentum now and sweep us, helpless, along with it… I’m afraid, but it feels right. I hope i’m right…